Formwork propping and panelsScaffold
SPI Speedshor Back to products
SPI Speedshor is a modular scaffold system designed for shoring and high loads, whilst also providing safe access.
- SPI Speedshor is made from high quality steel and is zinc-coated to ensure durability and load performance.
- Speedshor has a standard 60mm diameter unlike most other scaffolds. This increases the safe work load and reduces the amount of ledges and bracing required. It can also mean the difference between a 1.5m head clearance and a 2m head clearance.
- Speedshor has a captive steel board system with handrails that comply with industry 2m fall rules.
- We also offer Hop Up platforms which can be used to support SPI Expandadek panels or a C60 jack.
- SPI Speedshor has stacking notches for ease of storing. It also has stair treads that work in a 1.8m x 0.9m bay, which also suits SPI Expandadek.
- SPI Speedshor utilises the C60 Shoring jacks.