Fairing Coat Mortar is an innovative mortar solution designed for building and construction projects. It provides excellent coverage, high adhesion properties, durability, and a fast setting time. This product offers superior performance in applications such as bricklaying, floor slabs, light partition walls, pre-cast panels, window frames and much more.
- Perfect for patching, levelling, and repairing various surfaces.
- Up to 5mm coverage in a single application.
- Strong enough to be used in high-stress areas such as door and window frames or to level uneven surfaces and create a smooth finish.
- Fast setting making it ideal for repairing or patching hairline cracks and filling holes in pre-existing structures and surfaces.
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor projects
- Can be used to lay brick, blocks, stone, slate and other materials.
- High adhesion properties mean it can be used on most surfaces, including concrete and masonry substrates.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fairing Coat Mortar is a high-quality mortar product with enhanced adhesion and strength.
- It is easy to apply with an ordinary trowel and sets quickly, creating a durable finish with good coverage.
- Its high-grade formulation is resistant to impacts, water damage, and weathering, making it the perfect choice for outdoor applications.
- Its low shrinkage rate ensures a flat surface with minimal cracks and voids.
- Fairing Coat Mortar is also lightweight and economical.